The Philippine Overseas and Employment(POEA) announces the 9th EPS-TOPIK examination on August 11, 2013 with registration and requirements.
According to the MOU on the Sending of Workers between the Ministry of Employment and Labor of the Republic of Korea (MOEL) and Department of Labor and Employment of the Philippines (DOLE),
the 9th Test of Proficiency in Korean (EPS-TOPIK) in the Philippines is to be conducted asfollows.
All job seekers who want to work in Korea under the Employment PermitSystem should pass the EPS-TOPIK, implemented by the Human ResourcesDevelopment Service of Korea (HRD Korea) authorized by the MOEL, andonly those who passed the test are allowed to submit the job application formfor EPS
Registration for the EPS-TOPIK will be on July 2-5, 2013 in Metro Manila, La Union, Cebu and Davao at 9Am to 5PM. Exact venues ,names of applicant and daily schedule will be announce by the POEA. Applicants should go personally to their respective places to where they want to take the exam and register.
- Must be between 18 and 38 years of age (Born between July 2, 1975 and July 1, 1995)
- Female applicants are restricted to register this time due to slow demand.
- Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime
- Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
- Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
- EPS-TOPIK Registration Application form
- Valid passport or valid SSS UMID
- 2 pcs. passport size (pictures taken within 3 months)
- Test Fee of peso equivalent of US $24
For more information please read the POEA announcement below. Direct your questions and inquiries about EPS Topik exam to POEA.